This event provides an opportunity for nurses, students and other health care professionals to recognize the nursing discipline as an esteemed profession with its own scientific knowledge.
- To promote the nursing discipline as an esteemed profession with its own scientific knowledge
- To introduce nurses to the research mentorship program and the structures and processes in place in KFSH&RC to support nursing research EBP
- To empower nurses with nursing research and EBP knowledge that has the potential to impact patient care.
- To stimulate innovative thinking and doing.
- To provide nurses with recognized platform to disseminate research findings and EBP outcomes.
- To increase KFSHRC nursing research visibility internally and externally.