Focuses on the latest anatomic and pathologic findings, new advances in diagnostic methods, 3D echocardiogram, CT scan and cardiac MRI, but mainly on recent changes on time, indication and surgical advances and cardiothoracic anesthesia.
- An overview of the anatomical pathologic findings of heart disease.
- An understanding of correlation between the diagnostic methods, findings, and pathology and new advances.
- An understanding of the correlation between the diagnostic finding and patient preparation and symptomatology and anesthesia arrangement.
- The current recommendations for the indications and time of interventions.
- Present advances in various options of intervention, anesthesia and critical care.
- Debates on various option of therapy, anesthesia technique.
- Presentation on short and long term outcomes.