Personnel department provides employees and the Hospital with a variety of efficient personnel related services in support of Human Resource Services related programs and services. The department includes four sections namely, Processing & Benefits, Employee Relations, Travel Section and Records Section. Each section’s leaders and staff are proficient and skilled. The department provides the following services which include but not limited to processing of new hires documents, provide advice and counseling, leave and ticket requests, re-contracting, resignations and terminations, safekeeping of employee records and employee benefits.
- General Hospital Orientation Booklet – initiated the creation of the GHO booklet for new KFSH&RC Jeddah staff and this project has been completed; waiting for printing and distribution
- Developed and designed a customized General Hospital Orientation for Diploma Graduates in collaboration with the concerned departments.
- HR Awareness Day 2013 & 2015 – the event was attended by three hundred Hospital staff in 2013 and more than three hundred in 2015.
- Saudi Council Application Tracking System Through Oracle – to have a reliable tracking system to ensure that the medical health allied practitioner is accredited and holding valid registration. This project was launched in July 2011.
- Automatic Notification through Oracle System for Saudi Council Renewal – to ensure that medical health allied practitioner is holding a valid registration. Notification will be sent to the concerned employee’s email whose Saudi Council registration license is about to expire. It will be sent on three occasions: before 6 months (employee), 3 months (employee) and 1 month (employee and reporting manager). Launched in 2013.
- HR Grand Rounds –it was initiated in 2013 as part of the HR Goals and Objectives “Enhance HR Communication”. This is one of the tools used to raise satisfaction level of Hospital staff in Jeddah as it is a two-way open communication between HR and the department’s senior executives to build a strong bridge and close all identified gaps between HR and various Hospital departments. Achieved the target number of visits in 2013 and 2014. For this year 2015, 16 visits (department/division) have been completed.
- Maximizing the Personnel e-Transactions – actively involved in enhancing the business processes of processing and benefits, employee relations related transactions such as implementation in the system.
- Processing and Benefits Section
- Employee Relations Section
- Records Section
- Travel Section