Human Resources Services includes three departments which are Personnel, Employment, and Government Relation. The Department provides support to the Hospital and a range of services including manpower planning, ERM system solution, career path development and improvement of Human Resource policies and procedure.
- Completed the manpower plan for King Faisal Specialist Hospital Jeddah Branch for the year of 2015.
- Classify and list Hard-to-Recruit (HTR) areas\positions: defined as those job titles within a department that have a 15% vacancy rate and has been difficult to fill despite being advertised for three (3) months.
- Conduct Workshops and provide updates on Executive Rounds performed by HR leaders: the target is to complete 48 executive rounds. During these rounds, expert HR Team provide workshops to support and advice the host department
- Work Life Balance project: is one of the approved strategic that support the vision 2020 priorities, engage, develop and retain the world’s best people. In addition, the WLB project will create a sustainable balance between the individuals’ work their personal/ social responsibilities. The Work Life Balance Program have successfully completed two (2) phases. After the completion of the WLB Program, KFSH&RC- (Gen. Org) will be accredited by Place to Work Consultant as one the best 100 institutions list globally. This will have a positive impact on recruitment and retention.
- Managed to develop career path through promotions by 6.12% of total hospital staff.
- Define strategies and operational goals based on strategic objectives of the organization.
- Provide manpower planning, career path development and improvement of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- E-HR utilization design, implementing and testing of HR forms.
- Enhance HR business processes through automation which includes design, test and implement the new processes in the Oracle system.