is committed to achieve the Hospital Vision, Mission, and Values. We ensure that it is actively demonstrated within the Employment departments/sections as this contributes to our desire to continually improve the quality of our recruitment related services which is monitored through the use of HR success indicators, benchmarking, and compliance in our strategic plan, goals and objectives.
- Successfully achieved our goals in Saudization project in 2015 which is 45%.
- Successful recruitment trip to Two (2) locations: Czech and Europe (England and Ireland) the outcome of this trip is hiring Nine (9) Physical Therapist from Czech and 35 Nurses form England are in process.
- Increase the rate of Western nurses to 6.4%
- Participated in Job Fair at Prince Sultan College (Al-Faisal University).
- Head of Employment participated in (30) HR Grand Rounds
- Successful creation of Education Verification to fulfil the JCIA requirements
- Issuance of new guideline for new graduation recruitment.
- Local Recruitment
- International Recruitment