Monday, 20 March 2023, 28 Shaban 1444
Tuesday, 20 June 2023, 2 Dhu Al Hijja 1444
Admin Section - Transplant Research & Innovation Department
Plans and manages research projects independently within a specifically defined field of study, but typically part of a research program; participates in writing papers and proposals; and supervises students and trainees.
1. Creates and conducts research projects that align within the mission and strategic direction of the department/ program.
2. Develops and implements new ideas to advance the field of knowledge and promote research program.
3. Writes and publishes manuscripts in peer reviewed journals to disseminate research findings.
4. Works in multidisciplinary teams within and outside the Research Centre.
5. Presents scientific results of projects in national and international scientific meetings, and participates in Research Centre seminars.
6. Writes new research proposals and applies for funding and grant.
7. Supervises students and trains other staff members.
8. Follows all laboratory safety rules and regulations.
9. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
10. Participates in self and other's education , training and development, as applicable.
11. Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) degree or Doctor of Science (DSc) degree from an accredited institution in a scientific discipline relevant to the research field is required.
Six (6) years of directly related experience post-doctoral degree required.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals are required with first authorship and substantial technical and scientific contribution to the paper. The required number of publications depends on their quality measured by journal impact factor, the rank of the journal and the complexity of the subject in the field of study.
- Independent ability to write at least one (1) peer-reviewed research project as a principal investigator.
- Proven records of resenting original data at least once in a national or international meeting.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral/written communication and teamwork skills are required.