The purpose of this rotation is to have a holistic understanding of human genetics, inheritance modes, and available molecular genetic diagnostic methods.
- Understand human genetics, modes of inheritance, and genotype-phenotype relationship.
- Demonstrate competency in fully performing diagnostic techniques, including Targeted Sanger Sequencing and Illumina Exome Sequencing
- List the troubleshoot problems you may encounter in the laboratory.
- Report final molecular data
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or borne from Saudi mother only
- GPA 3 out of 4 and above
- Undergraduate students with a scientific major and an at least one course in genetics
- Pass the Interview
- Valid English Qualification IELTS. (Minimum score is 4.5 overall or equivalent)
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here