Pharmacy internship training program at Pharmaceutical Care Division at KFSHRC-Jeddah is made up of a total of eight rotations, each rotation is four weeks in duration. The rotations will be in various hospital pharmacy practice settings, including operational and clinical rotations as per the availability.
- Under supervision of pharmacist/preceptor, prepare medication and observe the process of medication dispensing following best practices and the organization’s policies and procedures
- Interact effectively with health care teams to optimize patients’ medication therapy.
- Collect information on which to base safe and effective medication therapy.
- Under supervision of preceptor, ensure implementation of therapeutic regimens and monitoring plans by taking appropriate follow-up actions.
- Learn aspects of the medication-use process related to formulary management.
- Practice to effectively develop and deliver an educational session such as in-service, case presentation or journal club.
- Demonstrate personal, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
Eight (8) months
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or born to Saudi mother only
- GPA 3.5 out of 5 or above
- Pass the interview
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here