International Conference on Genomics Medicine will be conducted by the Centre for Genomic Medicine, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from November 12th -14th 2022. This 3-day event will embrace fundamental and applied aspects of major frontier topics in Human Genome Science. The principal aim of the Conference is to bring together students, researchers, and scientists, and bioinformaticians specialized in human genomics from all over the world to exchange the knowledge and discuss the advances and evolution in the field.
The aim of the conference is to highlight on the new innovative tools that will helps in screening, diagnosing, and managing inherited genetic disorders with a special focus on the advances in computational science and its role in human genetics. The conference will have three tracks: Clinical Genomics, Translational Genomics, and Computational Genomics.
• Prenatal and Newborn Screening
• New genes and new genetic disorders discovery
• New treatments and clinical trials for Genetic Disorders
• Multi-omics approaches
• Genetic counseling and prevention
• Genome Variation and Architecture Cytogenetics
• GWAS and New Technologies and Approaches
• Diagnostic Improvements and Quality Control
• Population Genetics and Evolutionary Genetics
• Functional Genomics and Epigenomics
• Molecular sequence analysis
• Sequencing and genotyping technologies
• Bioinformatics, machine learning & Statistical Methods
• Artificial Intelligence for Enhancing Clinical Medicine
• Computational proteomics and proteogenomic
• Computational structural biology (protein structure and function Biological networks)
• Privacy of biomedical data and bioimaging
• Pattern Recognition in Biomedical Data: Challenges in Putting Big Data to Work
• Precision medicine: Addressing the challenges of sharing, analysis, & privacy at scale, Mining and Visualization for Precision Medicine.
• Data organization, management, categorization, integration, analysis of data, and knowledge discovery.
• Visualization of biological systems and networks
• Computational problems in genetics such as linkage and QTL analysis, linkage disequilibrium analysis in populations, haplotype determination, SNPs
Tel:464-7272 ext.33314 Email: email@example.com