منسق التعليم الالكتروني
الأحد, 04 أبريل 2021, 22 شعبان 1442
الأربعاء, 26 يناير 2022, 23 جمادى الثاني 1443
المدير العام التنفيذي - المدينة المنورة
Assists and liaises with a wide range of e-learning and computer activities.
1. Assists in database management program as required
2. Assists in coordinating and developing a range of learning and development projects within thee-learning team.
3. Liaises with other departments to ensure efficient e-learning practice.
4. Attends meetings as requested.
5. Assists in developing courses in the learning management system (ilearn) and contributes in evaluating the implemented e-learning system.
6. Assists in developing and updating the training guide.
7. Demonstrates and posts training related information and materials.
8. Prepares statistical reports and assists in generating reports.
9. Ensures quality standards during the process of e-learning courses.
10. Receives and screens all applicat ions for computer courses.
11. Communicates with employees to set a schedule for the computer courses and liaises with New Horizons regarding the schedule and attendance
12. Maintains a record of the employees who completed the computer courses and ensures the employees receive their certificates.
13. Responsible for the support activities related to the learning management system (iLearn) such as responding to e-mails and performing help desk duties.
14. Participates in self & others education, training & development as applicable.
15. Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related required.
Three (3) years of related experience with Bachelors or one (1) years with Masters is required.
Five (5) years related experience with Bachelors or Three (3) years of years with Masters is required.