السبت, 12 يونيو 2021, 2 ذو القعدة 1442
الأربعاء, 16 فبراير 2022, 15 رجب 1443
ADMIN (Sec)-M/SAFETY AND SECURITY (Dpt)-M
Coordinates security information with Hospital departments using the "Vendor Access Security System" and/or related system i.e. "Electronic Equipment Acceptant Report", "Electronic Technical Evaluation", "Property Disposal Authorization" and "Fixed Assets Application" to ensure the compliance with the approved Hospital policy/procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the order and function of the "Vendor Access Security System", monitors and directs all operations of System activities.
- Liaises with HITA to enhance the design of the "Access System" corresponding with relates systems and coordinates with custodian department to automate the manual property pass.
- Coordinates with technical and user departments to resolve issues arising from the property pass in/out forms.
- Liaises and assists Hospital-wide departments on the use of "Vendor Access Security System".
- Liaises with Project Management for easy access for contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Coordinates with Employee Social Club regarding exhibitions and vendor access.
- Performs supervisory duties i.e. evaluates subordinates, assigns duties, arranges training and schedules leaves as assigned.
- Supervises activities of Security personnel on service gate to ensure compliance with the established policies and procedures.
- Provides on-going guidance and training to Security personnel on job related activities.
- Prepares daily activity reports and/or special reports on serious incidents.
- Assists in preparation of Section budget proposal, including recommending required resources.
- Participates in various committees concerning security related issues and requirements.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self & others ‘education, training and development, as applicable.
Master’s, Bachelor's or Associate Degree/ Diploma in a related discipline or High School Education is required.
Three (3) years of related experience with Master’s, including two (2) years at a Senior position, five (5) years with Bachelor’s, seven (7) years with Associate Degree/ Diploma, or nine (9) years with High School Education is required.
- Saudi National Only.
Bilingual Skills (able to read/write English and Arabic) is required.
Valid Motor Vehicle Driving License is required.
Writing Skills is preferred.