مسئول تطوير الجودةالتسجيل والمواعيد
الأربعاء, 23 يونيو 2021, 13 ذو القعدة 1442
الإثنين, 20 ديسمبر 2021, 16 جمادى الأول 1443
REGISTRATION AND APPOINTMENT (Sec)-M
Supervises, implements and monitors a Quality Improvement Program for all daily departmental functions.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviews on a daily basis all audit reports including appointment, pre-registration and admission audit reports and checks against base documents to ensure compliance with Hospital policies.
- Reviews all audit reports to ensure that jobs performed are error-free. If errors are found takes necessary action to rectify them in coordination with section supervisors.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of an in-service and cross-training program for all personnel involved in patient management activities as assigned.
- Collects and analyses data to identify problems which require immediate attention or further study and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Provides input to correct deficiencies and eliminate problems.
- Prepares operations and administrative reports as directed by the Department Head.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospital Administration or other related discipline is required.
Three (3) years of related experience with Master’s Degree or five (5) years with Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Saudi National only.