ممثل ثاني، دخول المرضى
الأربعاء, 23 يونيو 2021, 13 ذو القعدة 1442
الإثنين, 20 ديسمبر 2021, 16 جمادى الأول 1443
REGISTRATION AND APPOINTMENT (Sec)-M
Receives, registers and confirms patient’s visit. Processess all paperwork and issues the inpatient appointments requested for the patients.
1. Receives and greets patients as they arrive in the Admission area and take necessary action as needed.
2. Updates patient’s bio-data, addrress, telephone number, etc.
3. Registers and confirms patient’s information using computer system, and takes necessary action for patients to be admitted.
4. Verifies patient’s eligibility status, makes sure that patient is eligible for the specialty he/she is referred to.
5. Responsible for giving the Patients’ Bill of Rights and Handbook and ensure that patients fully understand the contents.
6. Answers patients and their families inquiries, provides any assistance and directs them to any other services they ask for, e.g. Pharmacy, Laboratory, Social Services, etc.
7. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
8. Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
9. Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree, IPA Diploma in Hospital Administration or other related discipline, or High School Education is required.
No Experience required with Bachelor’s Degree, one (1) year of related experience with IPA Diploma or three (3) years with High School Education is required.
Saudi National only.