To provide high-quality abdominal imaging diagnostic services based on state-of-art radiology machines, highly capable abdominal imaging consultant, and skillful technologists. This team maintains updates and utilizes safe imaging protocols to create accurate radiology reports.
To be the leading abdominal imaging service in the region that provides updated radiology studies based on the recent scientific literature. Along of being a main source of research and development in the field.
Scope of Service:
Abdominal Imaging provides a wide range of common and specialized imaging procedures:
Common Abdominal Imaging Services:
- Thoracic and Abdominal radiography; e.g. Chest X-rays, Abdominal X-ray erect and supine, KUB X-ray, acute abdomen series, etc.
- Fluoroscopy procedures; e.g. barium studies, IVP, hysterosalpingography, VCUG, Ascending Urethrogram, Fistulogram, T-tube cholangiogram, etc.
- General ultrasound procedures; e.g. Pelvic Gynecologic US, Abdominal US, Thyroid US, Renal US, etc.
- Computerized Tomography; e.g. CT Renal Stone Protocol, CT chest, abdomen and pelvis for oncology workup, CT pulmonary angiogram, CTA lower limb, etc.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging; e.g. MRI Liver Dynamic, MRI pancreas, MRI renal mass protocol, etc.
Specialized Abdominal Imaging Services
- Abdominal Radiography; e.g. Bowel motility Study
- Fluoroscopy procedures; Diaphragm motility, Ante-grade pyelogram, Ante-grade Cholangiogram, etc.
- Advanced ultrasound procedures; e.g. US Elastography, Penile Doppler US, Arterial and Venous Doppler, Hysterosonogram, etc.
- Computerized Tomography; e.g. CT Colonography, CT Enterography, etc.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging; e.g. Rectal MRI, Penile MRI, Prostate MRI, MR Enterography, MR Defecography, etc.
In order to ensure the outcomes and enhance the collaboration with other integrated medical services, the following group of interdisciplinary meetings are conducted:
- Tumor Board Meeting
- Hematology Oncology Meeting
- Gastrointestinal Tumor Board