أخصائي علاج تنفسي
الأحد, 28 فبراير 2021, 16 رجب 1442
الأحد, 27 فبراير 2022, 26 رجب 1443
RESPIRATORY CARE SERVICES (Sec)-M
Provides Respiratory care as assigned. Serves as a resource to healthcare providers in relation to technical and therapeutic aspects of Respiratory Care.
1. Performs respiratory care procedures (i.e. medical gas therapy, bland/medicated aerosol therapies, Broncho pulmonary hygiene) per established department policy and procedures.
2. Monitors patient responses and modifies therapies based on clinical/physiologic assessments and consultation with physicians.
3. Reads and evaluates physician's orders. Applies mechanical ventilator support of patients and monitors patient's response.
4. Modifies ventilator management to meet patient needs, based on clinical assessment, physiologic monitoring, laboratory data and consultation with the physician.
5. Performs invasive and non-invasive physiologic procedures (i.e., blood gas analysis, TCM, EtC02, etc.) as established policy and procedures indicate.
6. Participates in the development and modification of respiratory care plans and therapeutic goals for patients with cardiopulmonary diseases.
7. Provides direct assistance to the physician and Code Team in cardiac I respiratory arrest situations; with primary responsibilities being patient airway and blood gas analysis, Member of the Rapid Response Team.
8. Provides advanced emergency airway care (i.e. intubation, tracheal suctioning, etc. . .) according to approved protocols.
9. Interprets basic EKG tracings and documents clinical assessment.
10. Assists with pulmonary diagnostic procedures (i.e. bronchoscopy, etc.) as necessary.
11. Assists in the orientation and perception of new employees and students as assigned.
12. Provides simple user-maintenance and troubleshooting of routinely used Respiratory Care equipment.
13. Complies with Hospital Infection Control and safety policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s or Associate Degree/Diploma (NorthAmerican) in Respiratory Therapy or CardiopulmonaryTechnology is required.
Grade 08: Two (2) years of related experience with Bachelor’s or four (4) years with Associate Degree/Diploma is required.
Four (4) years as Respiratory Therapist at KFSH&RC. * Average of annual performance appraisal at least (3.5) for the last four (4) years. * Fifty (50) hours of cumulative continued medical education [CME].
* Respiratory Therapy Registry (RRT) from NBRC or CSRT required for North American graduates.
* Advanced Life Support Course (ACLS) certification.
* Paediatric Life Support Course (ACLS) certification.
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
* Current Registration from country of origin and Saudi Commissionfor Health Specialties (SCHS) is required.