فني غسيل وازالة البقع
السبت, 19 يونيو 2021, 9 ذو القعدة 1442
السبت, 25 سبتمبر 2021, 18 صفر 1443
Performs a variety of functions involving dry cleaning, pre-spotting and post spotting.
1. Spots and cleans heavy/special stains using a variety of spotting chemicals, tools and equipment.
2. Applies the MSDS for chemicals in use in the laundry.
3. Knows and uses appropriate PPE for chemicals in use based on MSDS.
4. Loads the drying cleaning machines with soiled articles and operates the machines, ensuring that proper formula is followed.
5. Operates equipment and machines manually when conditions apply.
6. Unloads the machines and ensures that all items are clean and odour free. Dries folds and presses dry cleaned items (e.g. blankets, curtains, uniforms, etc,).
7. Ensures that filter, still, and water separator are working properly and that drying temperatures are being maintained within the range recommended.
8. Maintains the work area, machines, equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly manner. Documents any accident/injuries related to the machines in operation.
9. Determines which linen is worn out, requires disposal, and maintains records of disposed items.
10. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
11. Participates in self and other educational training and development, as applicable.
High School Education is required.
One (1) year of dry cleaning/spotting experience in a plant that handles wide range of fabrics required.