السبت, 19 يونيو 2021, 9 ذو القعدة 1442
السبت, 25 سبتمبر 2021, 18 صفر 1443
Performs variety of functions involving pressing and finishing items.
1. Operates steam form in order to provide good finishing for tunics and shirts.
2. Operates dress form/finisher to finish trousers and cotton jackets, laboratory coats, etc.
3. Operates hands irons giving fine finish to all items in that category.
4. Operates free stream press to shape and fine finish items.
5. Places objects on hangers or lays items out to be wrapped.
6. Ensures proper objects are together and bundles/hangers are correct.
7. Maintains work area and equipment neat and orderly manner.
8. Follows all prescribed safety procedures for the pressing and finishing equipment.
9. Documents accidents/incidents related to steam equipment and reports weekly.
10. Documents any complaints from staff and patients in regard to quality of service and reports.
11. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
12. Participates in self and other educational training and development as applicable.
Intermediate School Education is required.
One (1) year of Laundry experience required.
* Must be able to lift heavy objects.
* Must be able to speak English.