كبير ممثلي دخول المرضى
الأربعاء, 23 يونيو 2021, 13 ذو القعدة 1442
الإثنين, 20 ديسمبر 2021, 16 جمادى الأول 1443
REGISTRATION AND APPOINTMENT (Sec)-M
Acts in a senior capacity for Admission Representatives. Performs the duties of an Admission Representative.
1. Receives work assignments from Supervisor, Admission. Distributes assignments to Admission Representatives. Ensures that assignments are completed in a proper and timely manner.
2. Advises Supervisor, Admission of any problems or special circumstances related to completion of assignment.
3. Guides and trains Admission Representatives. Assists with orientation of new employees.
4. Assists with performance appraisal of Admission Representative.
5. Performs supervisory functions as needed.
6. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
7. Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
8. Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or IPA Diploma in Hospital Administration or other related discipline is required.
Three (3) years of related experience with Bachelor’s Degree or five (5) years with IPA Diploma is required.
Saudi National only.