ممثل ثاني خدمات المرضى المراجعين
الأربعاء, 23 يونيو 2021, 13 ذو القعدة 1442
الإثنين, 20 ديسمبر 2021, 16 جمادى الأول 1443
REGISTRATION AND APPOINTMENT (Sec)-M
Receives, registers and confirms patient’s visit. Processes all paperwork related to patient appointments and admissions.
1. Registers all financial letters coming from the Royal Families, Royal Cabinet, companies, General Medical Committees, embassies and other sources.
2. Initiates the required action on the registered letters and financial letters.
3. Enters all patient referrals, faxes, telexes and mails in the computer.
4. Receives and greets patients, employees or visitors as they arrive in the clinic.
5. Updates patient’s bio-data, addresses, telephone number, etc.
6. Registers & confirms patient’s visit using computer system, and takes necessary action for patient’s check-in.
7. Receives walk-in patients and takes necessary action for them.
8. Performs all Appointment Services and Admission functions.
9. Retrieves patient information from the system as necessary.
10. Answers patients’ and their families inquiries and calls, provides any assistance and directs them to any other services they ask for, i.e., Pharmacy, Laboratory, Social Services, etc.
11. Answers telephone calls, conveys messages, sorts and distributes office mail and runs errands.
12. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
13. Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree, IPA Diploma in Hospital Administration or other related discipline, or High School Education is required.
No Experience required with Bachelor’s Degree, one (1) year of related experience with IPA Diploma or three (3) years with High School Education is required.
Saudi National only.