أخصائي علاج ترفيهي
الأربعاء, 23 يونيو 2021, 13 ذو القعدة 1442
الإثنين, 20 ديسمبر 2021, 16 جمادى الأول 1443
Supervises and provides structured group or individual play and activities for pediatric patients in the playroom and wards.
1. Supervises pediatric patients in the playroom, maintaining a safe, hygienic and controlled atmosphere.
2. Maintains discipline and removes children from situations in which they could harm themselves or other patients.
3. Plans activities appropriate to the patients’ developmental stage to facilitate positive physical, intellectual and emotional growth and development.
4. Reports the concerns, feelings, requests and questions of the children or their parents to health team members.
5. Encourages the children to discuss and act out their concerns and problems with their illness.
6. Assists in the preparation for holiday parties and events as scheduled by Social Services.
7. Encourages and teaches good health habits.
8. Assists with supervision of volunteers and students.
9. Makes rounds in the patients’ wards, encourages pediatric patients to participate in recreational activities and provides bedridden patients with needed recreational services.
10. Provides adequate coverage on weekends.
11. Participates in self & Hospital’s quality improvement plan preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pre-school Education, Special Education or other related discipline required.
One (1) year of related experience in required.
Saudi Nationals only