كبير مهندسي أجهزة طبية
الإثنين, 12 يوليو 2021, 2 ذو الحجة 1442
الخميس, 30 سبتمبر 2021, 23 صفر 1443
CLINICAL ENGINEERING (Sec)-M
Supervises and provides leadership to medical technology service teams, within the Clinical Engineering Department, that provide for the operational and technical support od medical diagnostic, therapeutic and analytical devices and systems, utilized for applied patient healthcare and healthcare research. Acts as the senior operational and technical resource for the assigned team.
1. Coordinates all operational and technical support services provided by assigned service section. Ensures quality of service provided by Clinical Engineer I’s, Clinical Engineer II’s, Clinical Engineering Technicians, SCDP’s, Interns and other assigned personnel. Ensures quality of service by external service providers. Monitors all productivity and quality of work performed by all assigned service teams within the section.
2. Trains and orients all assigned Clinical Engineer I’s, Clinical Engineer II’s, Clinical Engineering Technicians, SCDP’s, Interns and other assigned personnel. Ensures that all assigned staff have the required operational and technical materials to ensure productivity and effectiveness of the service section. Develops servicing procedures and schedules for medical devices, as required.
3. Assists in the overall performance appraisal of assigned staff in service team. Assists in the development of educational plans for assigned staff to ensure individual effectiveness within the Clinical Engineering Department.
4. Develops and implements solutions to engineering problems related to clinical and research equipment. Designs, fabricates and modifies medical technology as required.
5. Advises on utilizations and adoption of new existing medical technology with the KFSHRC.
6. Coordinates the ordering of technical materials required for the technical support of assigned medical technology.
7. Provides for and/or coordinates medical equipment user education and instruction, as required.
8. Is competent in the Clinical Engineering medical technology database and other related computer software programs, as required.
9. Actively participates in all KFSHRC committees, as assigned.
10. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
11. Participates in self and others’ education, training & development, as applicable.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical or Biomedical Engineering with healthcare background or other related discipline is required.
Four (4) years of related experience in hospital environment including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity with the Master’s Degree, or six (6) years with Bachelor's Degree is required.
Valid license from country of origin.