الإثنين, 16 أغسطس 2021, 8 محرم 1443
السبت, 12 فبراير 2022, 11 رجب 1443
إدارة علاقات العملاء
Operates a multiple-position telephone switchboard to relay incoming and outgoing local, long distance and international calls.
1. Operates a multiple-position telephone switchboard.
2. Receives incoming calls and connects callers with persons or the Department required.
3. Places outgoing long distance and international calls for staff and patients as required.
4. Records date, time, and length of call in minutes for all international and long distance calls for billing purposes by the Hospital Business Office.
5. Consults listing and Hospital local telephone directories as necessary.
6. Channels callers according to Hospital policy.
7. Answers the emergency telephone and relays emergency calls to the Code Green Team or Fire Group and all other concerned parties.
8. Follows all Hospital-related policies and procedures.
9. Participates in self and other's education, training and development, as applicable.
IPA Diploma in Hospital Administration, or High School education of any related discipline required.
No experience required (on the job training) with IPA Diploma, or one (1) year of related experience required with High School Degree.
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) required.- Saudi national only.