استشاري مساعد, زراعه الكبد للبالغين
الإثنين, 17 يناير 2022, 14 جمادى الثاني 1443
الثلاثاء, 17 يناير 2023, 24 جمادى الثاني 1444
زراعة الجهاز الهضمي والكبد للبالغين
Assists in providing medical care in the field of Adult Transplant Hepatology in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
1. Assists consultants in providing required patient care in the field of Adult Transplant Hepatology in accordance with standards of medical care laid down by KFSH&RC.
2. Complies with all hospital standards and policies pertaining to acceptance, eligibility, admission processes, consultation, daily patient care, operating room, outpatient practices, and patient discharge.
3. Registers detailed medical history, conducts a thorough physical examination and creates a plan for patient management and follow-up for discussion with the Consultant. Subsequently, records the Consultant’s orders, progress notes and other required documents for inpatients and outpatients.
4. Provides patient care management (diagnosis, treatment and prevention) to adult liver transplant candidates and recipients.
5. Provides on-call coverage for the Section of Adult Transplant Hepatology on a rotational basis during evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
6. Prepares for and participates in consultant and specialist ward rounds as per policy. Documents all findings in medical records.
7. Follows up on investigation and results for inpatients and outpatients and assists the Consultant in modifying treatment accordingly.
8. Participates in the Liver Selection Committee meetings and other committees as required.
1. Provides orientation, bedside training and supervision to residents and fellows as assigned.
2. Keeps abreast with all of the latest techniques and developments, especially in the field of Adult Transplant Hepatology, following and implementing them on a selective basis to improve technical standards.
3. Actively participates in the educational activities and training programs of the department.
1. Actively participates in clinical, basic and translational research projects and publishes papers in accordance with Research Advisory Council Policy in order to advance knowledge, improve the quality of post graduate education and contribute to the national and international recognition of KFSH&RC.
1. Undertakes administrative duties as assigned by Section Head, Chairman of the department or the Director, Organ Transplant Centre.
2. Participates in all mandatory departmental activities along with the Organ Transplant Centre’s Activities, i.e. Staff Meeting, Core Lectures, Research Forum, etc. and serves on departmental and hospital committees, as required.
3. Actively contributes to the Division’s and/or the Department’s documentation of patient care processes and outcomes in the medical chart and/or The Organ Transplant Registry.
4. Assists the department in the development and implementation of techniques and practices that help maximize the utilization of all resources within the department and across the hospital.
5. Abides by the current hospital and medical staff bylaws, all relevant rules, regulations and policies and keeps updated of any changes that might occur.
6. Performs any other related duties, as assigned.
7. Participates in self and others’ education, training, and development as applicable.
Graduation from an accredited medical school with good standing, Fellowship training in internal medicine or hepatology /gastroenterology from North America, UK, Europe, Middle East or equivalent is required.
Minimum (2) years’ experience in subspecialty is required.