الإثنين, 11 أبريل 2022, 10 رمضان 1443
الأربعاء, 13 يوليو 2022, 14 ذو الحجة 1443
إدارة الدعم التقني
Performs all types of carpentry works including fabrication, modification, installation and repair both on site and in the workshop.
1. Receives job direction from supervisor. Ensures that proper tools, equipment and materials are available for the job.
2. Performs works such as modification and fabrication.
3. Position may require 24 -hour coverage.
4. Uses hand tools in performance of duties.
5. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
6. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
7. Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
High School Education with Vocational Training is required.
Two (2) years of related experience is required.
Saudi Driver's License — A driver's license from country of origin is necessary to obtain a Saudi Driver's License.