استشاري مساعد,طب الأطفال
الإثنين, 25 أبريل 2022, 24 رمضان 1443
الأحد, 24 يوليو 2022, 25 ذو الحجة 1443
Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the field of Pediatric, in accordance with the current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
1. Assists the Consultant in providing required patient care and management in the field of Pediatric, in accordance with standards of medical care laid down by KFSH & RC.
2. Provides high quality patient care in all aspects of General Pediatric according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
3. Provides consultation (inpatient, and emergency room) upon request and responds in a timely manner within the prescribed timeframe as outlined in hospital policy.
4. Responsible for the timely completion, competencies, accuracy and eligibility of the medical record.
5. Provides on-call service and ensures availability and response time within the prescribed timeframe in accordance with hospital policy.
6. Conducts daily morning rounds to identify patients ready for discharge. Ensures that discharge orders are written 24 hours prior to discharge.
7. Performs any other clinical responsibilities related to the specialty, as assigned.
1. Provides orientation, bedside training and supervision to interns, residents and fellows as assigned.
2. Participates in department’s educational activities and training programs of the department. Partakes in national and international medical conferences.
3. Maintains and enhances professional knowledge and continuing education requirements.
Refer to the approved Credentialing Guidelines.
Two (2) years of training in specialty or subspecialty plus post-training experience is required