الثلاثاء, 05 يوليو 2022, 6 ذو الحجة 1443
السبت, 15 أكتوبر 2022, 19 ربيع الأول 1444
مختبر قسطرة القلب
Plans, directs, and manages the services, activities, and staff of the Invasive Cardiology Lab as directed by the Director, Heart Centre and Director, Clinical Services.
1. Oversees the overall quality of services provided in the Invasive Cardiology Lab.
2. Suggests cost effective operations for the Invasive Cardiology Lab with the allocated resources in accordance with outcome performance measurement programs.
3. Carries out short and long range operations to ensure the accomplishment of the clinical, financial, and administrative objectives of the Invasive Cardiology Lab, as directed.
4. Assists with the revision, development and implementation of Internal Policies and Procedures.
5. Assists with the implementation of the Invasive Cardiology Lab Continuous Quality Improvement Program and monitors the Lab for compliance of JCIA and other applicable standards. Oversees PI Projects.
6. Supervises the quality and competence of the Invasive Cardiology Lab technical staff through skill based competency assessments, in-service education and workshops. Ensures that new personnel are properly oriented. Oversees the Invasive Cardiology Lab In-Service Education Program. Organises for attendance at relevant conferences, seminars and workshops.
7. Provides reports for Invasive Cardiology Lab Section equipment’s, staffing, process…etc. as required.
8. Evaluates employee performance, Counsels staff and recommends disciplinary actions as required.
9. Reviews employment applications, interviews candidates, discusses applicants with Director/Chairman and makes recommendations.
10. Oversees staffing schedules and ensures that all sections have 24/7 adequate coverage for the provision of service.
11. Evaluates equipment requests and makes recommendations to the Director/Chairman regarding purchase, upgrades and replacements. Ensures all equipment is operating properly, is regularly maintained and repaired.
12. Oversees the overall quality of services provided in the Invasive Cardiology Lab.
13. Suggests cost effective operations for the Invasive Cardiology Lab with the allocated resources in accordance with outcome performance measurement programs.
14. Liaises with other departments to coordinate patient treatment activities.
15. Follows all hospital related policies and procedure.
16. Participates in self-education, training and development, as applicable.
17. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Master’s or Bachelor of Science in Allied Health is required.
Six (6) years of related experience with Master’s or eight (8) years with Bachelor’s, including two (2) years in supervisory capacity required.
*Certificate in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
*Certificate in Cardiovascular Technology.