الإثنين, 19 سبتمبر 2022, 23 صفر 1444
السبت, 15 أكتوبر 2022, 19 ربيع الأول 1444
Performs all types of carpentry works including fabrication, modification, installation and repair both on site and in the workshop.
1. Fabricates/constructs/ performs daily corrective and preventive maintenance and installs ceiling, partition, windows, doors, cabinet, shelves, work counters and other woodworks including required hard wares and accessories.
2. Uses hand/portable power tools, works from print, sketches and directives.
3. Maintains record of work completed including materials used and time spent.
4. Guides and trains lower graded personnel.
5. Follows all prescribed safety procedures.
6. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
7. Participates in self and others' education, training and development, as applicable.
Diploma in related field is required.
High School plus technical certificate in carpentry is required.
Four (4) years of Carpentry experience after completion of trade school.
Five (5) years on the job training is required.
Saudi Driver's License — A driver's license from country of origin is necessary to obtain a Saudi Driver's License.