الخميس, 14 يوليو 2022, 15 ذو الحجة 1443
السبت, 15 أكتوبر 2022, 19 ربيع الأول 1444
Performs a variety of cleaning operations to maintain assigned areas in a clean, orderly and attractive condition.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Cleans assigned area according to prescribed procedures.
- Cleans spillages using appropriate PPE and disinfectant precautions per IPP.
- Cleans and makes up beds in prescribed manner on discharge.
- Ensures that materials, consumables and machinery from the Housekeeping Storeroom are used correctly and economically.
- Reports any mechanical failures, maintenance discrepancies, unsafe conditions in his/her assigned area to the Supervisor.
- Moves patient room furniture to I from storage area as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Returns and demonstrates how to apply and remove Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used for various types of isolation precautions.
- Returns and demonstrates when to use and how to apply alcohol based hand rub agents (ABHR).
- Identifies the cleanliness of "high touch" areas and can be demonstrated by objective means (e.g. use of ATP) monitoring devices.
- Returns and demonstrates how to use soap and water and how to apply.
- Returns and demonstrates how to apply an N95 personal respirator and how to perform a fit check.
Intermediate school education is required.
No experience is required.
Fluent bilingual Arabic/English is required.