عالم رئيسي مؤقت
الخميس, 07 سبتمبر 2023, 22 صفر 1445
الأحد, 10 ديسمبر 2023, 26 جمادى الأول 1445
مركز الطب الجينومي
Collaborates with the Unit Head to organize and direct the research program of a unit of the department.
1. Advises on scientific approach and resources for programs in the unit.
2. Supports technical and scientific staff members assigned to programs or projects. Analyzes complex experimental data and interprets results.
3. Communicates scientific results and that of associates in scientific publications and at scientific meetings.
4. Participates in review of manuscripts and research proposals.
5. Participates in Department/Unit specific and Hospital wide quality improvement plan preferred. Participates in self and other's education, training and development as applicable.
6. Follows all KFSH&RC related policies and procedures.
Doctorate degree (PhD, MD, DDS, DVM) or equivalent degree in scientific discipline relevant to the research field required.
Nine (9) years of directly related experience post-Doctorate degree including one (1) year of administrative and academic teaching experience at the full professorship level. Demonstrated leadership/adm inistrative ability on an international distinction and standing in a directly related field is required. Scientific productivity must be measured in the form of publications in reputable scientific journals.