The purpose of this internship-training program is to outline the training activities in the internship-training program, describe interns’ clinical and emergency medical service field hours and skills performance. Also, to provide interns’ with the needed knowledge and skills in EMS department to become competent entry paramedics.
- Demonstrating safe lifting and moving techniques.
- Collecting full set of Vital signs including 12 lead ECG.
- Interpreting Vital Signs according to Ambulance Services Protocols.
- Developing treatment plan according Ambulance Services Protocols.
- Organizing transportation of Patients safely to Emergency Department.
- Explaining endorsement to other health care providers.
Three (3) months
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or borne from Saudi mother only
- GPA 3.5 out of 5 or 3 out 4 or above.
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Service.
- Valid English Qualification IELTS. (minimum score is 4.5 overall, or equivalent).
- Valid BLS, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS or ITLS.
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here