The purpose of this activity is to share and learn from the National and International experts in Difficult Airway Management and adopt the best practices.
- Anticipate and manage Airway.
- Identify and manage Airway.
- Understand special case of failed airway in Obstetrics and Pediatrics.
- Perform an awake intubation in the Difficult Airway.
- Have a clear concept frame work for difficult Airway Management in emergency setting.
- Identify Difficult Unanticipated/emergency difficult and failed Airway.
- Familiarize with the devices and techniques needed to manage this clinical dilemmas.
- Formation of Difficult Airway Response Team (DART).