The Section of Anesthesia Technology is committed to prepare interns to deliver the highest quality of care in a highly specialized Hospital environment to the people of Saudi Arabia. This three-month clinical training program is designed for interns who graduated from Anesthesia Technology Bachelor’s degree programs.
- Increase the intern’s skills in all aspects of clinical Anesthesia Technology.
- Develop confidence in working with tertiary care cases who require special technical management.
- Rotations, assignments and presentations within the section of Anesthesia Technology will provide the knowledge and skills gained by this program.
- Upon successful completion of the program, each Anesthesia Technologist Intern should be able to provide comprehensive Anesthesia Technology services that meet community needs in a variety of settings such as:
- Understand basic Anesthesia Technology tests and their underlying theory.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply theory in clinical practice.
- Ability to provide a technical support based on test results.
- Demonstrate clinical thinking and self-assessment skills in order to improve knowledge and practice.
- Accurate knowledge about management options for technical support.
- Communicate orally and in writing with members of the health care team in KFSH&RC.
- Demonstrate knowledge of infection control principles while anesthetizing patients.
- Be aware of health policy, program management and administration rules and regulations.
Three (3) to Six (6) months
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or born to Saudi mother only
- GPA 3 out of 5 or GPA 2 out of 4 or above
- Pass the specialty Exam
- Pass the interview
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here