The internship will be organized to provide the student with knowledge of the acute, critical changes in physiology, psychological, and clinical symptoms as they pertain to the out-of-hospital care of the neonate, infant, and child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient. Students shall have an opportunity to acquire clinical experience and practice skills related to the emergency medical care of these patients.
- The intern will be able to assist the patient, treat, and make the transport decision.
- The intern will be able to explain how and when to use the medication to treat the patient.
- The interns will be able to demonstrate using IV pump, syringe pump, mechanical ventilator, and incubator.
- Interns can analyses symptoms, signs, ECG rhythm to identify the problem with the patient
- The interns can assists the impact of his/her treatment of the patient
- The interns can be able to formulate new treatment plan based on the patient’s condition
Six (6) months
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or born to Saudi mother only
- GPA 3.90 out of 5 or 2.90 out of 4 or above
- Pass KFSH&RC English Placement Test (Achieving level 6 or above)
- Pass the interview
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here