The KFSH&RC-J Nurse Intern Learning Program is designed to provide experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with advanced practical application and skills development at a professional setting. Furthermore, the Quality and Safety Education for Nurses’ (QSEN) competencies is infused throughout the program
- Development of mutually agreed-upon (College/ University/Hospital) goals & performance standards, as well as a structured QSEN framework that underpins the program.
- Development of specific clinical skills through observation of experts and supervised, hands-on experience infusing the Patricia Benner Experiential Model of Novice to Expert throughout the program.
- A chance to observe clinical, surgical or other specialized procedures.
- The experience of following a client through his/her medical or surgical experience.
- An opportunity to function independently, following appropriate experiential training & development.
- Opportunity to work with health professionals from other disciplines (physicians, physiotherapist, respiratory technicians, etc.)
- Exposure to nursing ethics with strong and special adherence to the Crescent of Care conduct in all aspects of practice.
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or born to Saudi mother only
- GPA 3 out of 5 or 3 out of 4 or above
- Pass KFSH&RC English Placement Test (i.e. achieve level 6 and above)
- Pass the Interview
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here