The Ambulatory care services department (RAAS) in King Faisal Specialist & Research Center is dedicated to demonstrating & train new graduates on the methods & procedures followed in KFSHRC in regard to scheduling appointments for all the clients of KFSHRC.
By the end of training program each trainee should be fully capable to:
- Fully compatible with of all of the RAAS functions & procedures.
- Accustomed to the job functions and the applied practical work approaches used at the appointments sections and the contact center.
- In addition, each intern will be trained closely on the appointments.
Six (6) weeks
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or borne from Saudi mother only
- GPA 3.5 out of 5 and above.
- Pass the Interview.
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here