To provide the best imaging and interventional services in the field of musculoskeletal radiology while applying the highest standards and recent updates in the field
To be the leading musculoskeletal imaging service in the region that provide the recent advances in the field with the highest standards.
Scope of Service:
Musculoskeletal Imaging and Interventions Services provide a wide range of diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal imaging procedures
- General Radiography of Axial and Appendicular Skeleton.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Computed Tomography of Axial Skeleton and Extremities
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Axial skeleton and Extremities. Soft Tissue MRI.
- CT Arthrograms
- MR Arthrograms
- Fluoroscopy Guided Joint Injections: contrast for CT and MR arthrograms, Steroids for pain, Platelet Rich Plasma
- US Guided Joint Injections: contrast for CT and MR arthrograms, Steroids for pain, Platelet Rich Plasma
- Fluoroscopy Guided Interventions: Bone Cyst Interventions, Radiofrequence Ablations, etc.
- CT guided interventions: Radiofrequency Ablation for Osteoid Osteoma, Vertebral Biopsy, Bone Biopsy, Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, etc.