Overview of Services:
The Department of Otolaryngology mission is to provide the population of Saudi Arabia with the highest quality medical care through comprehensive diagnosis, management & treatment of various otolaryngological diseases. The scope of service includes medical and surgical treatments.
We have vast experience with otolaryngological diseases related to organ transplant and immunocompromised patients. Also, we have a unique experience in the Kingdom in Head and Neck Cancer, Rhinology, and General Otolaryngology.
As we make sure to provide the highest quality of Healthcare to reserve the best results in our field (Otolaryngology, Communication disorders, and Head and Neck Tumors)
- Head and Neck Cancer Tumor Board
- The oldest Tumor Board in the region started in 1980 including some of the best surgeons in different services as (Head & Neck surgeons, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and restorative Dentistry)
- This tumor board considers the longest running head and Neck Tumor Board. That review, diagnose, and set the treatment plan for all new cases of Head and Neck Tumors (≈ 213 patients yearly).
- Head & Neck Tumor (benign and Cancer) Surgery.
- Lateral and Posterior Skull base surgery.
- Rhinology with anterior skull base surgery.
- General Otolaryngology and Laryngology.
- Specialized Otology and ocular implant surgery.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Employees and their dependents.
- Protocol patients.
Strategies to Meet the Best Patient Care Needs:
- Adequate staffing with qualified personnel, to perform all the said services.
- Obtain all the needed equipment, and improve and maintain as needed.
- Develop subspecialty clinics to cover the needed service, e.g.: pediatric, Otolaryngology, airway clinics, Voice Clinic, Cleft lip palate, etc.
- Continuous medical education & training for our staff to be up to date with knowledge and experience.
- To minimize waiting lists to minimum and increase the patient Satisfaction.
North Tower, 8th floor
Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Wednesday from 07:30-17:00
Thursday from 7:30 to 16:00
After working hours and during the weekends and formal vacations you need to contact the On-call physician in cases of emergencies (As per Hospital rules).
Quality of provided services:
We are adhering to the International North American standards of operations, diagnosis, and management.