Mr. Yasser Al Quhidan
Assistant Minister For Financial Affairs, Ministry Of Finance
Mr. Yasser Mohammed Alquhidan gained his bachelor’s degree of Economics in Accounting from Umm Al-Qura University in 1995, and in 2015 he earned an Executive Maser of Business Administration degree from London Business School in the UK. He also holds various advanced executive certifications from Cornell University, INSEAD, and the Wharton school.
He currently holds the post of Assistant Minister For Financial Affairs, Ministry of Finance. During his 21 years of experience in the private sector, he held many finance executive roles with listed and multinational companies within several market industries including Healthcare, Trading Commerce, Hospitality, Real Estate, and Capital Market.
Mr. Alquhidan has an extensive experience in a wide range of areas, including corporate finance, IPO, Mergers and acquisitions, Due-diligence, investment, financial planning, and corporate strategy.
Besides being a Board Member of King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, he is a Board Members of NUPCO, also a Board Member of Water & Electricity Co., and MoF representative for some of the Vision Realization Programs relevant to the vision 2030.
Career Highlights in the recent past include:
- Chief Financial & Support Service Officer, Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), Riyadh
- Chief Financial Officer, Dur Hospitality Co., Riyadh
- Chief Financial Officer, National Medical Care Co., Riyadh
- Finance & Admin. Manager, Olayan Financing Company, Riyadh
He was a member of numerous committees including:
- Board member of Makarim Alma’arifah co. from 2015 - 2016
- Board member of Saudi Company for Hotel Service from 2015 – 2016