Wednesday, 01 March 2023, 9 Shaban 1444
Wednesday, 31 May 2023, 11 Dhu Al Qida 1444
Admin Section - Biostats, Epidemiol And Sci Cmptg Department
Conduct researchon a semi-independent basis such as design, preform and interpret experimentalresults; develops new ideas that promote current research; prepares andpublishes scintific manuscripts under the direction of a higher levelscientist; and attends and gives seminars.
1. Conducts research and laboratory experiments within a specified field, analyses and interprets results.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree from an accredited institution in a scientific discipline relevant to the research field is required.
No years of experience for Saudis or three (3) years post doctorate experience for non-Saudis as an independent professional within his/her field required.
- A letter from immediate academic supervisor describing in details the candidate's academic ability to learn, performance, hard work, punctuality, attitude towards work, taking responsibility, work under pressure, oral and written communication skills.
- For in house scholarship recipients a satisfactory Annual Progress Report for the last two (2) years during scholarship that was requested by the Research Centre Training & Education Office/KFSH&RC Academic Training Affairs/Training & Education.
- Strength of the application's Research Statement in which the candidate describes research interests, technical skills, and career goals.
- Proven records of presenting original data generated from doctoral degree at least once in a national or international meeting.