The Cardiology Non-invasive Laboratory aims to commit in preparing the new generation of professionals in the field of Cardiovascular Technology by providing a quality hands-on experience in performing non-invasive cardiac procedures. Clinical internship is offered in three sections: Adult Echo Section, Pediatric Echo Section and Electrophysiology.
- Provide students a high standard of hands-on training in the field of Cardiovascular Technology
- Develop their interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with healthcare team, patients and families.
- Provide high quality care when performing cardiac non-invasive procedures and emphasize patient safety.
Three (3) months up to Twelve (12) months
- Internship request letter from Intern’s sponsor
- Saudi national or born to Saudi mother only
- GPA 4 out of 5 or 3 out 4 or above
- Pass KFSH&RC English Placement Test (i.e. achieve level 6 and above)
- Pass the interview
- Medical coverage as per hospital policy
- Certificate of completion
Things to know before applying:
- Submitting your application does not mean acceptance to the internship
- Applying to the internship must be at least (2) two months prior to the starting date
- Training seats are limited and based on availability
- Verifying the accuracy of documents and information submitted is your responsibility
- Please note that inaccurate information or missing documents will lead to your application being rejected
- For more details on how to apply please, Click here